If you are hungry for a tasty treat in a hurry this is a perfect recipe! It is an amazing custard pie that makes its own crust while it bakes. It takes 5 minutes to assemble and 35 minutes to bake! Be careful to let it cool for a few minutes before you dive into this pie or you will burn your taste buds!
Lemon Coconut Impossible Pie
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9 inch pie pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, sugar, eggs, milk, vanilla, coconut and flour. Stir until well blended and pour into pie dish. Dot the mixture with butter.
- Place pie pan on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until set.
- Cool slightly and serve warm or chill and serve cold.